Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am finally back in school!

I took a year off for a job but now I have my priorities back in line and I have to say it feels good to be back in school. That's weird for me to say since I always despised school. I decided to take 16 hours this semester to try and play catch up for my missed time. I am super excited about one of my courses, Criminal Psychology, I have flipped through the book already and it's filled with criminal profiles. This course has nothing to do with my major but hey, I have to keep things interesting right? If my current homework load is a prediction of the rest of the semester I will be pretty busy for the next 16 weeks.
Even though I will be busy I have promised myself that my shop will not take the back burner, I am hoping to have at least 20 new items listed in the next month. Be sure to keep checking back for previews of new items and of course let me hear your feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Going back to school is not an easy choice sometimes, but a very rewarding one! You will do fine im sure, remember, your friends and family will be there to support you and help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I dream about going back for my graduate degree every day. Good luck, and try not to let yourself get overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete